GIVE A RIDE: call 1-877-428-2882 ext. 5 or 603-821-0569
CVTC gives hope with every mile you drive.
CVTC enrolls Volunteer Drivers to get people where they need to go. If you have some time now and then to give someone a ride, we’d enjoy hearing from you.
Key information about becoming a CVTC Volunteer Driver
- Select the trips that match your availability
- Drivers use their own vehicles
- Must carry a minimum of $100,000/$300,000 liability on car insurance
- Once vetted, we provide an orientation and training on TripList, our online trip management system
- If you don’t use a computer, our staff will help you select trips and complete the monthly mileage log
- See details of the trip you selected on TripList, including helpful information about each rider (uses a cane or walker, etc.)
- Choose to receive monthly mileage reimbursement at $0.56 per mile (provided by federal funds)
- Receive daily email communcations about open trips and relevant information
- Receive 15% discount at Valvoline Instant Oil Change (Keene and Rindge)
“I enjoy helping people who cannot drive themselves. . . . It is easy to go online and select the rides that fit in my schedule.”
– Linda, Volunteer Driver